Friday, August 11, 2006

corners ... berries


here's one of
my corners:
the top of
my dresser...
sans
all the papers
that have been
piled there
for weeks
(now they
are on
my desk).
i don't really
organize,
i just move piles
around
the apartment.

check out
lovely corners
here,
here,
and here.

yesterday
i went berry picking
after collecting
caterpillars.

some of the berries
got a little
smoosched
in the transport
so grub
put them in
the chinois

to make
blackberry juice.
then
we tried
our
hand
at a blackberry
cocktail:

add a little
cheese & crackers
and
you have
a lazy
bugheart
dinner.
xo

10 comments:

shari said...

look at those berries! yummy! i happen to be going blueberry picking tomorrow morning. :) love this corner of your home. what wonderful softies and art!
have a good evening. xo shari

bikeandbeer said...

where did you get all those berries??? i am jealous :-)

lisa solomon said...

i so want to live with you. blakcberry cocktail... sigh....

i love your dresser top... and um.... i'm glad we both make piles!

f. pea said...

there have been a lot of cute toes sneaking into your pictures lately!

Anonymous said...

That dinner looks like an ambitious happythings dinner.

Yuumm.

Blackberries sans seeds are the best.

Lisa said...

How civilized and yummy...I love black berries.

Anonymous said...

I also move piles rather than rehouse them....
Wonderful photos and words as always.
cheers, grache

Anonymous said...

that looks delicious to me! your apartment looks fabulous. if I had a little more control over my color palette, I would try something similar. Alas, flashy and bright colors are my mainstay. :)

Anonymous said...

oh, my shadowbox!! how exciting to see it in your corner!!

julie said...

I love this corner - looks intriguing!! Want to see it close up!