Saturday, September 19, 2009

quintana roo

mexico packing planner

i am off
to
quintana roo
mexico
for a week.

i am giving
a talk
at
the
lepidoptera
(butterflies & moths)
society meeting
.

butterfly necklaces

my packing
color scheme
is based
on these
2 vintage
butterly necklaces
that
my sister
gave to me
years ago.
my grandmother
gave them to her
but then
she passed them
to me
because...
well,
i am
a butterfly
(and moth)
biologist
afterall.


packed for mexico

i am excited
about
staying
a night
here
{a splurge for grubs birthday}
and
seeing this.

have
a wonderful
week.
see you next
friday!
xo

10 comments:

Julia said...

i love your packing plans. also, it's always good to bring more cameras than shoes :). have a great trip!

f. pea said...

HOT STUFF! have a fabulous trip. don't you need another camera, though? xoxox

Lizette said...

Awesome chart, pretty necklace, have lots of fun. Didn't you just have a birthday or is it coming up?

lisa solomon said...

ooohhh! have fun!!

those necklaces are gorgeous!

was thinkin of you this am. we're dealing w/ a broccoli caterpillar infestation!

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Your chart is spectacular!

emily said...

sounds fantastic! safe travels.

Alison said...

How I do love your packing diagrams. I still remember one of the first ones you did, and how beautiful and simple and precise they were.

Enjoy your trip!

babelfish said...

Lovely girly picks, have a wonderful time!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

I don't often comment but...
I have to say I LOVE the way you plan your packing. I actually used it this summer and it is brilliant!
so thanks for the inspiration and the sanity :)

enjoy!

The Rotary said...

oh my goodness those little packing plans are so sweet. they must make vacation prep a lot more fun.

welcome back! hope you had a great time.