Monday, December 08, 2008

hiatus

hi.

dec4: hiatus

sorry
i disappeared.

you know
how easily
1 week
turns
to 3
this time of year?

highlight
of the last
3 weeks.


tahoe
went to reno.
but loved
tahoe better.

*

trinoculars: portraits

shari
interviewed
my
brothers and i
about
trinoculars.

*

forgotten works
challenge
art show
in seattle
this past weekend.

forgottenworks show

remaining
pieces
will be
online for sale
this week.


*

this weekend
my brother
and i
did our
annual
east coast
shadowpuppet show.
shadowpuppets: bluebeard in death
photo & puppet
by johnny


see
some of
last year's
shadowpuppet show
here.

we will
record
the new one
at xmas
for all
of you to see.

now
i am busily
preparing
for xmas.
knit.
sew.
cut.

more tomorrow.
xo

9 comments:

artsybee said...

love the shadow puppets! My sister and I would do puppet shows randomly when we were younger, my mother was always buying socks.

Nessie Noodle said...

oh! you wre in my town :)
Reno is getting there, but I do have to agree, isn't tahoe amazing?
I grew up here and I still get my breath stollen when I see the lake.

:)

thewindhover said...

I was wondering where you had gone; but knew you'd be up to some crafty endevours.
I love shadow puppets -
and this on of Johnny's is marvellous - at first I thought it was a strangely shaped ocotopus.

And may I say... your blue leggings are super.

shari said...

hi gwen.

oh darn. missed the shadow puppet extravaganza again. am glad you will be filming one soon. hugs.

izzie_tisha said...

Hey... we missed you over here!... but hey it was worth the wait and all... and xmas can be a "time eater"... don't forget us!=)

Álvaro said...

Me gustan mucho las fotos de tus botas esta mas abajo
Felicitaciones

babelfish said...

I love your shadow puppet shows!

f. pea said...

welcome back! i need to rejoin the world of the living, too...

lisa s said...

yes... 1 week into 3. i'm right there

missed you