Monday, December 08, 2008

hiatus

hi.

dec4: hiatus

sorry
i disappeared.

you know
how easily
1 week
turns
to 3
this time of year?

highlight
of the last
3 weeks.


tahoe
went to reno.
but loved
tahoe better.

*

trinoculars: portraits

shari
interviewed
my
brothers and i
about
trinoculars.

*

forgotten works
challenge
art show
in seattle
this past weekend.

forgottenworks show

remaining
pieces
will be
online for sale
this week.


*

this weekend
my brother
and i
did our
annual
east coast
shadowpuppet show.
shadowpuppets: bluebeard in death
photo & puppet
by johnny


see
some of
last year's
shadowpuppet show
here.

we will
record
the new one
at xmas
for all
of you to see.

now
i am busily
preparing
for xmas.
knit.
sew.
cut.

more tomorrow.
xo

9 comments:

artsybee said...

love the shadow puppets! My sister and I would do puppet shows randomly when we were younger, my mother was always buying socks.

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

oh! you wre in my town :)
Reno is getting there, but I do have to agree, isn't tahoe amazing?
I grew up here and I still get my breath stollen when I see the lake.

:)

emilyclare said...

I was wondering where you had gone; but knew you'd be up to some crafty endevours.
I love shadow puppets -
and this on of Johnny's is marvellous - at first I thought it was a strangely shaped ocotopus.

And may I say... your blue leggings are super.

shari said...

hi gwen.

oh darn. missed the shadow puppet extravaganza again. am glad you will be filming one soon. hugs.

izzie said...

Hey... we missed you over here!... but hey it was worth the wait and all... and xmas can be a "time eater"... don't forget us!=)

Álvaro said...

Me gustan mucho las fotos de tus botas esta mas abajo
Felicitaciones

Anonymous said...

I love your shadow puppet shows!

f. pea said...

welcome back! i need to rejoin the world of the living, too...

lisa solomon said...

yes... 1 week into 3. i'm right there

missed you