Friday, November 02, 2007

night windows


{pink fawn}

The full moon makes
our faces shine
like over-ironed polyester,
Then disappears
behind the clouds,
and leaves me under empty rows
of night windows.
...
{the weakerthans
}

another
song
stuck
in my head.

i am off to
nyc
this evening.
i love to
walk around
nyc at night.
windows lite
up and
so many people
in their
own worlds
oblivious to me.

grub and i
are going
to visit
my brother
and
go to
blue hill stone barns
restaurant
because
it's in
grub's
restaurant book.

more
felted
things



for
the
shop update
today.



polaroids
still
coming soon.



have a
lovely
weekend!
xo

8 comments:

suzamaphone said...

hi, pony. i just checked the weakerthans site because i wanted to know if they were going to tour sometime soon and they ALREADY PLAYED HERE on oct. 5. what the hell? how did i miss that? i'm so sad. i just had to share that with someone and i figured you'd understand. boo. BOO! i say.

anyway, hi. your blog is lovely, as always. hope you have fun in nyc.

xoxo

lisa solomon said...

oh! have such a good time in NY. jealous....

love the shots... esp. spot. hi kitty!
xo

Eero said...

Whoa...

Is that a little antlered dude?

I would love to walk around NYC, too.

It's dark here...but no windows to enjoy...

E.

burnt rain said...

Hmm you always create such beautiful things. And I love the pictures of all your feet and shoes. Sometimes when I'm getting pensive that's all I see all day: my shoes meeting the pavement as I trod about thinking the time away. I hope you enjoy NYC :)
Cheers,
Leah

f. pea said...

just looked at your shop update - i just love your purse presentation. and ROCK ON! to grub and his books.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time in NY.
I love the felted goodies, and the deer print on your wall.

hannah said...

I love your red purse!

comfies said...

lovely arrangement with your bowls and ashley's fern animal! and that beautiful print hanging above!