Thursday, March 29, 2007

a week of friends

{saturday}


{sunday}


how is it
already thursday?!
yikes!
so much going
on this week...

my weekend
was warm...
and
i took
some time
out to
just relax...
and
catch up
with friends...
had
a wonderful brunch
on sunday
chatting with
my friend
michelle
while
sitting in
my couch
blanketed
by the sun.

this week
has been
full of
tying up
many
loose
ends
and then
rushing
back to
dc to meet up
with friends...

{monday}

beer and photos
and catching up
with mika...

{tuesday}

a last dinner
with jenna
before
she moves
to seattle!!!

{wednesday}

i did manage
to remember
to take
a vessel wednesday...
photo
of my new
bowl
by the amazing
diana fayt!

later,
my
lilly-loving
friend
mel
came over
so i could
give her
the lilly pulitzer dress
i found at
value village
on friday
(but sadly
does not fit me).

{thursday}
and
i have not
gotten
anywhere
on my
art projects.

my two
favorite
travelers,
dos gringos,
arrive tonight
for a few days
after months
of traveling...
remember
they visited
at the beginning
of their travels
months ago?
now they
are on their way
home.

but i still
hope to get
a few things
done before
the weekend...
we shall see.

hope you all
had
a wonderful week.

i leave you
with
thursday's
corners of my home...
this is
at the entrance
to our home,
just inside
the door
(shadowbox
by lisa c.)



more here...

until
tomorrow!

xo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it sounds like you are having fun and i just love your drawers!!! Are they full of bugs?
Have a great weekend! xx

shari said...

so much goodness! love that you had a week of friends. sounds like so much fun. beautiful corner, too. xoxo s

Erin Lang Norris said...

lovely corner!

i love the labels on the drawers. they made me smile :).

oh, and nothing beats beer and photos and catching up with friends.

Anonymous said...

I label my drawers too!
I'm curious where you got this set of drawers. I could really use something like this.
I had a difficult time this morning accepting the fact that it's already Thursday. My boyfriend had to tell me 3 times before it sank in.

lisa solomon said...

golly - i don't know how you do it....

it was great to hear your voice today....

love that corner. it is SO YOU....

have fun w/ your friends!!
xo

jen said...

oh, i love your week recap and all your photos. as i was reading your post, i was loving each photo more than the one before. i especially love the tree and the photo booth!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the makings of a great and busy week to me...
see you, g

Anonymous said...

Your week sounds like fun with lovely friends. Love your Monday photo and diana fayt's bowl is just fab. Loving the corner of your home especially the way you displayed that shadow box and the labeling on the drawers :) Fantastic, enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

bugheart- i finally remembered where i knew your friends dos gringos from- i used to live down the stree from them- small world. hope things are going well with your studies-

amisha said...

beautiful vessel photo. and those labeled drawers are just perfect!